One frosty morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Snapped on my cell phone as we were backing out of the driveway of our OH townhome one frosty morning this week.

Attachments

• frosty-glass.jpg
    frosty-glass.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 67
I hadn't seen that on a car window before, and just went into my P&S mode as the driver impatiently left. Another example of where a 'photographer' would have probably got a much better shot, e.g. depth of field/focus, etc.

In my opinion you did it just right. The focus should be on the window only. If the buildings were in focus it would be too messy. I feel that the background is equally important to any shot as the subject it. The background needs to be fuzzy to emphasize the patterns on the window.

Understood & agreed, but I had no idea how I'd change anything, and just hoped it would come out OK.

We had the same type of frost in Indy Thurs morning.  Nice picture.  I should have tried as well, I had an orange sky sunrise as well that would have looked cool in the background.

[quote author=SpencerP]... I had an orange sky sunrise as well that would have looked cool in the background.[/quote]
:))

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom