One more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Loaner

Hi I am Alan home is Newmarket UK have an old Allegro which is mainly used for the skiing season in French Alps. Then on to a friend who has a farm looking after rescued horses. Wife died 2000 so I travel with my GSD Timber, he travels up on the dash. I also A frame a Daihatsu 4Track, illegal in France but what the hell.

Hi, Alan and welcome to RV Forum.? ?We are piling up a fair number of members from the UK it appears.

I travel with my GSD Timber, he travels up on the dash. I also A frame a Daihatsu 4Track, illegal in France but what the hel

Wha?? ???? ? ?I thought I understood English but that has me floored.? ?What is a GSD Timber and how does one A frame a 4 track.? ?I thought 4 tracks were super obsolete tape players.? And why France, the home of bubble gum rock, should outlaw any form of tape player is beyond me.? For that matter A frames is what cheap ski chalets are, not a something one does. 

Tis a puzzlement. ;D

Welcome to the RV Forum, Alan!  will be looking forward to your answer to Carl's question...I was puzzled by what you were referring to.

Alan ,

Welcome ! These people are great ! Your German Sheppard  rides on the dash ? And I believe ,when you say "A frame" You mean ,the tow bar used to drag your vehicle behind the RV ?

Back
Top Bottom