Our camp mascot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amadan

Finn will soon be joining us in camping!
He's a 13 month old working-line red sable GSD, sourced from East Germany/Czechoslovakia.
Unfortunately, we did not have have a camper when he was a wee pup, so we are acclimating him to the prospect.
Small steps, making it fun & goal-oriented as we go.
20220629_062917.jpgFinn with his Mumma
Resized_20220822_092922.jpegSnuzeMeister

I'm thinking that as long as your RV has a couch he'll be happy. Hope he's OK with other dogs. You'll meet plenty of them.

Had a GSD as a partner when I was a patrolman and we have another now that was a rescue. You won't find a more loyal companion. They can also be very protective so acclimate them with other animals and strangers. Also be aware that some RV parks do not allow GSDs along with some other breeds.

Had a GSD as a partner when I was a patrolman and we have another now that was a rescue. You won't find a more loyal companion. They can also be very protective so acclimate them with other animals and strangers. Also be aware that some RV parks do not allow GSDs along with some other breeds.
Yep... not our first GSD.
One step at a time, watching every nuance of his presentation.
He's an eastern workline, with excellent temperament & confidence scores, so we've trained constantly to redirect his goal/prey drive into focus upon my wife and I, reducing distraction. So far, so good.

Back
Top Bottom