Our Christmas Present!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
Granddaughter # 3 was born in Painfield, IL yesterday. Mother, daughter, and "Gamma Sue", are all doing well. :) :) Ellla Drew Stausberger weighed in at 8lb 15oz and 20 3/4 inches.

Now I have to leave warm sunny Florida and head for Chicago. Maybe they will have a heat wave and get back up to freezing before I get there. 8) 8)

Congratulations Grandpa!  Not to worry about the weather, one look at the new grand baby and your heart will "melt".  Kay & Rich 

Jeff,

Congratulations to parents and grandparents. Have a safe trip to Chicago.

Well, Jeff, that's great news.  Congratulations to you, and my best wishes to the parents and Ella Drew.

Ciao,

Doug

Congratulations Grandma & Grandpa.  Please pass or congratulations to the parents too.  That is good news.

I'm sure glad I am to heading to Chicago to the snow and COLD.  Sam was raised near Chicago but neither of us would care to go there even in the summer.  Have a safe trip.

Congratulations Jeff to you all. Drive safe going north and maybe check you eated water lines and tanks.

See you at a campfire down the road!

Congratulations Jeff & Sue!!! Now you'll probably be making that trip back to Chicago many times. :) We have one grandaughter that had to be born in February!! CT is not the place to be in February! :)

Back
Top Bottom