Our coach going on the assembly line next week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Just wanted to announce that our new motorhome is going on the assembly line at Newmar in Nappanee Indiana on May 12 and May13.  From there is goes to the paint shop for an unspecified period of time.  We expect delivery May 23-May 25.

This is both good news and bad news.  The good news is that we will get it in time for the Maryland RV Samboree in Frederick MD.

The bad news is that because I am having a cataract operation on May 10 I will not be allowed to travel until May 17 which means I do not get to see our coach on the assembly line.

I have been told that our coach will be the final 2005 Newmar assembly as they cut over to 2006.

Smoky 
2005 Newmar Kountry Star 3910 Pusher
On order for late May, then fulltiming

Too bad you won't be able to watch your coach on the assembly line but I don't think you would want them to delay production.  It is good news to get the start date.

Aye.  I do not want to delay my operation,  And I do not want to delay production of the coach.  Therefore I must accept the fact that I will miss seeing the coach on the assembly line and getting pics of the wiring and plumbing.  :mad:

Hope your cataract operation goes well. Smoky.  It should--they're pretty routine affairs these days.

My wife has had both eyes done.  Mind you she's never held a driver's license since her eyesight is so bad due to congenital defects.

Ciao,

Doug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom