Our New Toy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oldgator73

We were at the creek property the first of the week and I realized our son needed some help with chores. He lives there fulltime. So for some reason an add came up on either my email or FB from Kubota saying they were offering 0% down and 0% financing. So we bought one.48B5149E-B50B-4E69-AEF0-2FFAD4C1A39A.jpeg

NICE...
I use to have a MF 2300. It had the backhoe instead of the mowing deck. Great tractor.
I sold it because I thought I thought I was done with living in the country. Sure wish I had it now.

I have a BX2200 with a snow blower on the front. I don’t have any grass. Much of the year it has a log splitter on the rear. My bobcat skid steer does the bucket and forks duties.

I love the Kubota. Starts right up even on very cold days and the hydraulic drive is super.

Looks good. Importantly though does he like it?
I expect he probably was upset saying something along the lines of: "Hey, no way Dad! I'd much prefer to keep busting my butt without the aid of any mechanical contraption!"

Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

I bought my John Deere new some 20 yrs ago with zero down and zero interest for 72 months. I couldn't pass that up so bought it but decided I didn't want monthly payments so paid it off the following month. I couldn't do 80 percent of the chores around my property without it and currently has a little over 500 hrs.

I bought my John Deere new some 20 yrs ago with zero down and zero interest for 72 months. I couldn't pass that up so bought it but decided I didn't want monthly payments so paid it off the following month. I couldn't do 80 percent of the chores around my property without it and currently has a little over 500 hrs.
Is this what your tractor looks like? [big grin]

I expect he probably was upset saying something along the lines of: "Hey, no way Dad! I'd much prefer to keep busting my butt without the aid of any mechanical contraption!"

Yeah, right... :rolleyes:
Hey, I'm a girl, I know nothing about these contraptions. However, what I do know is that guys buy them then they gather dust, well in my house/garage 😁

Back
Top Bottom