OUT SIDE TV REVOLUTION

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SPARKLE107

THERE IS A SCREW ON PANEL IN THE OUTSIDE TV COMPARTMENT. I TRIED TO REMOVE IT TO SEE IF THERE WAS THE WIRING FOR A TV BEHIND IT WE DID NOT GET THE TV OPTION BUT COULD NOT GET THE PANEL OFF I WAS AFFRAID OF CRACKING IT BY PULLING TO HARD HAS ANY BODY REMOVED THE PANEL AND IS THE WIRING THERE? THIS IS ON A 2006 REVOULUTION

Welcome to the RV Forum, Sparkle.? Thanks for your posting and to help to make it easier to read your postings:

All Caps
Please do not use all capital letters (or upper case) when typing your message. It is certainly easier to type with the CAPS LOCK on, but online it's considered somewhat rude and is perceived as the equivalent of shouting. It also makes your messages difficult to read, especially for the visually challenged who use software to read the messages to them
Excerpt from Forum Rules.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Karl,

I **think** Sparkle is talking about a panel where a TV would be mounted in a bay for outside viewing. Not the hookup connection for cable in the service bay. I may be wrong as I'm just guessing.

Yes the access panelit is in the outside compartment. I am trying to find out if they run the wires to the compartment even if the outside tv option was installed. When we bought ours it did not have a tv outside. When i removed the screws on the panel it felt like somthining was still holding it in place and i did not want to break it if there was no wiring behind it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom