Outdoorsy rental

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steve407

Caution: long rant ahead!
I've been off this forum for a long while, so sorry for popping up out of the blue. I now own a 2019 Thor Chateau 31W. So far less than 5K miles on it. Due to lots of medical reasons, I haven't been able to use it much so I decided to rent it. Outdoorsy seemed to be getting a lot of traction on TV so I looked at their web site and decided to go for it.

The trouble started almost immediately. My listing got the wrong picture as the primary picture. The support folks said to delete it I had to upload 10 more pictures. (what???) Anyway I did that and still couldn't make it go away. They finally did it for me. Ok, then I submitted it for review when I got it the way I wanted it. A couple days later I get an email that says my listing is "live" along with a "John Doe is looking at an RV just like yours!" Great - I wanted to edit the pics, but what the hey --- so I try to log in and it tells me I can't that my email or password is wrong. Well, no it's not - I use a password manager and it's perfectly good. On to tech support -- "Oh," they say, "it probably under review and ..." But it's live I said. No, she says, it is under review. This has been going on for days now, I still can't log in, and they won't do anything. So I fire off emails to [email protected]. I guess they don't want to deal with an irritated customer because today I got an email saying, "We're sorry to see you de-list your RV. Let us know what we can do to help" At no time did I ask to delist the RV.

This is without a doubt the WORST customer service I have ever seen. I don't know how they can stay in business. Sorry for the long rant but folks ought to know how bad they are in case you get the same dumb idea I had.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom