Outrageous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can see a Craigslist ad coming soon: "Gently used 5th Wheel. Some cosmetic damage to storage bays and sides. Hurry, it won't last!!"

The guy is so dumb he tried going forward again. DUDE!! It's not going to make the corner.

This guy always got in the drivers seat if I got out. I kept telling him he was not old enough to drive and did not have a license so he had to move. This was his truck and he let me share with him. RIP 6/21

Pops-What.jpg

The guy is so dumb he tried going forward again. DUDE!! It's not going to make the corner.
I saw that incident on another video from another angle. He actually did force it around the corner and tore up more of the building awning. An expensive lunch stop!

When the cops got there he no doubt got two tickets,, one for being drunk or loaded ,and the other for being stupid..>>>Dan

Story. I was once told of a defendant who's lawyer said the charge should be dismissed because the Officer called the defendant a "*ss Hole. The Trooper (not officer but Trooper) denied doing that.

The Lawyer pointed out the Trooper had written the letters AH in the comments section on the ticket.
The trooper admitted to having done that and still insisted the only person to refer to the defendant as an A Hole was the Attorney for the defense.

Well if AH does not mean *** Hole what does it mean?

Aggressive and Hostile your honor.

Story. I was once told of a defendant who's lawyer said the charge should be dismissed because the Officer called the defendant a "*ss Hole. The Trooper (not officer but Trooper) denied doing that.

The Lawyer pointed out the Trooper had written the letters AH in the comments section on the ticket.
The trooper admitted to having done that and still insisted the only person to refer to the defendant as an A Hole was the Attorney for the defense.

Well if AH does not mean *** Hole what does it mean?

Aggressive and Hostile your honor.
It means the same thing either way; AH means they were agressive and hostile a$$ holes

That reminded me of many years ago in Thermopolis WY. To get to Hot Springs NP one must drive underneath the RR tracks, with a 12' clearance.
A family with a 5er tried to get under the tracks but the air conditioner hit, the driver stopped, backed up, got out and look, got back behind the wheel and this time didn't slow down or stop.
The force pushed the A/C unit back on the roof approx.3'. Last I saw of them they were headed into the park.
Just a small inconvenience in a pleasant trip__.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom