outside shower privacy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

handy neighbour

my rving neighbour lady has asked me to design and build her a shower curtain hanger for the back of her class c motorhome. she would like to be able to shower using her outside shower but she wants to be able hang a shower curtain up for privacy. i was thinking of a pole or frame of some type, with a hoop or circular frame at the top to attach the curtain to. all this could be attached to the rear bumper or spare tire when needed and removed and stored when not needed.
i don't mind the challenge, but i don't want to reinvent the wheel if there is already something available or one of you rvers already has designed something or can point me in the right direction.

thanks,
paul

The basic outdoor shower is something like a "Hula Hoop" with a pole holding it up.  I suspect it's a bit larger than the stnadard Hula Hoop though but you might think along that line for a ring support, Say 2 or 3 hula hoops, and some chain or nylon cord (plant hanger like) and a swing arm on the back of the rig (Again like a wall mounted plant hanger) to hold it up, should be inexpensive and easy to build

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom