Overnight Parking Close to I80 Somewhere Near Youngstown, OH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVoorhis318

I'm just passing thru
Looking for a place just to grab some shut eye that anyone might be familiar with
Youngstown will be my halfway point so I could stop a bit sooner or a bit later, flexible.
Danbury, CT to Fond Du Lac, WI

Thanks

Rob

Truck World at the Hubbard, Ohio exit off I-80. I’ve stayed there more than once. They always have plenty of room to park away from other trucks.

There are RV overnight parking areas on each side of the Ohio Turnpike at every other service plaza. They are basically just parking lots with 30 amp and 50 amp electric hookups, and a dump station and water fill available, but they are separate from the truck lots and going to be a lot quieter. You have to have a $20 bill to put in the machine to pay for your spot and receive a receipt to put on your windshield. (No credit cards accepted and no change given.) These are very convenient because they are directly on the turnpike--no getting off and driving to a camping site. Some are back-in and a bit short, but others are larger pull-throughs. Check Google for detailed maps. Only warning is that you cannot stay on the turnpike more than 24 hours or they will fine you.

Closest one to Youngstown is at Mile 197.

Last edited:
I assume you're coming across I-80. Just off I-80 and a little east of Youngstown is a Flying J at the US62 (Hubbard,OH) exit that has long RV parking up front near the RV and car pumps

Back
Top Bottom