Oxygenics Shower head, how to keep on bracket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tanglemoose

ETL 26781 White Body Spa Oxygenics Shower with 60" Hose

Bought this from Amazon, love the shower head, but during our driving down the road, it does not stay in the top of the head bracket. I am afraid it is going to bang around in the shower and break. Any suggestions from those of you that have this shower head. I see lots of threads on owners of this head, but nothing sharing this problem.
I know one of you RV whiz's has a brilliant idea!

Thanks,

Attachments

• shower.jpg
    shower.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 45
When I added the Oxygenics head I was replacing an existing "Telephone type" (hand held) shower head. So I used the original bracket which is NOT adjustable, not the one4 that threads onto the end of the non-existant pipe.  Instead 9it 9is a solid piece of plastic screwed to the wall, 3 positions for the head but no other adjustment

The result is I have no problem

Suiggestoin just do not hang it up, let it dangle and if you are really worried wrap it in either bubble wrap or a length of "Fun Noodle" so it has a nice soft Bumper.

Before travel, we take out shower handle and lay it down on the shower floor, lock shower door and done.

Bob T said:
Before travel, we take out shower handle and lay it down on the shower floor, lock shower door and done.

Ditto. Anything in the camper that can possibly fall down is secured or put on the floor. Gravity is a law, not a suggestion.

I love that showerhead! I take it out of the bracket and place on the floor after folding the suction cup bathmat over it. works great, no banging or shifting.

There's an article I wrote about it a long while back. go to the link below and search for oxygenics.

Rich "The Wanderman"

First off I'd adjust the holder to be up and down if possible, the way it looks now the weight of the head will allow it to pop out and then gravity takes over and it hangs down as it is.

If not try a rubber band or some other attachement tie to hold it at the weird angle.

If still no resolve I'd change the holder on the wall to a regular non moveable one like every other holder on the market.

"Before travel, we take out shower handle and lay it down on the shower floor, lock shower door and done."

X2

Back
Top Bottom