P30 Chassis w/front air bags (suspension)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

billk42

???
Yes, me again with another question.  I have to say I LOVE this forum, being new to RVing, it has been very helpful thus far.  Anyway to get to the point.  I have the P-30 Chassis with the air bags in the front coil springs,  It has the remote valve/filler part, so I can fill them from under the hood of the coach.  My question...(drum roll)....is,  can I add a "system" to be able to press a button and check and fill the bags form inside the coach?

Already anticipating the answers, thanks

Bill

Bill,

If they're like the bags I had on my P30, every time I took a pressure reading with a pressure gauge, the bags lost a little bit of pressure. OTOH this might be another application for the PressurePro remote tire pressure sensor system.

billk42 said:
Thank You very much, that is exactly what i was looking for, appreciate the help.

Bill
;D

Bill:

We installed one on a 1983 Pace Arrow on an overloaded P30 chassis. It was great for several conditions:

1. ROUGH ROAD: Drop the pressures to 40 lb. (minimum allowed oN our coach) to smooth out the bumps.

2. DIPS AND UNEVEN SHOULDERS: I would raise the pressure to 80lbs and stiifen up the front end.

3. CROSSWINDS OR HEAVILY CROWNED ROAD: Bring the downwind or low side pressure up as needed to level coach and stop steering wheel pull.

Well worth the money although it seems to me it was around $140.00 back then, oh well.....

Back
Top Bottom