Parts for Hurricane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

georgelarv

Oh Dear !!! My RV Hurricane 2004 has popped a windscreen too right hand side corner, any ideas for getting this repaired in UK? it just popped out of the he seal and is 4 inch s in length.

We have a list of RV parts suppliers in the UK - see here; One or more of them may be able to tell you where to get repairs done.

I have a Fourwinds Hurricane 2004 American RV Ford vin 1FCNF535x0A04916 which requires the four Rear leaf spring  U bolts and nuts

My back Axel is 1/2 to the rear of where it should be and the workshop who will knock it back would prefer new u bolts, I've been quoted ?99 each and I need 4 this seems rather a lot. Anyone got a good contact in the states who would ship these to the UK

Guys your help is much appreciated in this, Owning an American RV in the UK can be eye opening lol

Regards
George

We have a page listing sources for new and used parts; Click the Resources button above and scroll down to RV Parts and Salvage. I don't know how many would ship to the UK, but I know that Colaw RV regularly ships to the UK. They are primarily a salvage operation with a large inventory of parts and RVs that they'll remove parts from. They also have some new parts in stock, but it's been a while since I was at their location and don't recall what new parts they carry.

George

It would best if you started new post when you have new problems pop up. Some folks may think they have already read a thread and skip it. By starting a new post they are more prone to take the time to read and offer help.

A lot of us shop om Amazon for parts. However I'm not sure how shipping cost and time will effect your repairs.

[quote author=Gizmo100]It would best if you started new post when you have new problems pop up.[/quote]

I split the topic  ;)

You have an F53 Ford motorhome chassis and parts for it should be generally available. Whether the supplier will ship to the UK is another matter; you may have to contact a shipping agent to handle the export procedure and have the store send the parts to the agent. Driving the price up, of course.  Or maybe some kind soul will volunteer to send you a present of some U-bolts for your birthday?

You need to order for Ford F53, not a Hurricane RV. The chassis was built independent of the motorhome brand.  Here are some possibilities:

https://www.autopartswarehouse.com/ford-parts/ford-f53-parts/f53-axle-u-bolt

https://www.generalspringkc.com/f53_motorhome_s/2469.htm

Good point re the importance of knowing the chassis.

Thank you ever so much gents, F53 chassis, the knowledge and friendship on here is truly inspiring & helpful. There is always someone somewhere that has had the same problems as you, so my motto is learn and pass it on.

Thank you from across the Atlantic
G

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom