Passed members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

I don't remember the thread/forum name but in our prior system there was a collection of active forum members who had passed away over the years. With the posting of Carl's notice, I went looking for that folder but can't find or identify it. Did it carry over to the new system?

I don't remember the thread/forum name but in our prior system there was a collection of active forum members who had passed away over the years. With the posting of Carl's notice, I went looking for that folder but can't find or identify it. Did it carry over to the new system?
Bernie, it was a custom page, as were numerous resources and other pages. They didn't automatically migrate in the conversion. Current forum management is researching alternative ways of presenting that information.

Thanks Tom, I used to go there every so often to remember all of our Framily.
Bernie, while we're waiting for the new forum page resource, I thought I'd start this thread as an In Memoriam (still a work in progress):

@Tom you will maybe spot I have edited it, a couple of names hadn't appeared in bold so I went in and changed it.

Tom
Thanks so much for the opportunity to reminisce again. We've had so many friends on the Forum over the years and it is helpful to remember those that have left us every so often.

Tom
Thanks so much for the opportunity to reminisce again. We've had so many friends on the Forum over the years and it is helpful to remember those that have left us every so often.
You're welcome Bernie. I edited/trimmed some of the descriptions, but they'll return in their entirety when we have the new resource available.

Back
Top Bottom