Peggy & Dennis moving to MH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
That sure is a beautiful rig for someone Peggy.

It's really very nice.  Dennis wants a motorhome, so it's gotta go!

How's things in HOT California?

I think you'll like having a motorhome, although I know you've had great times in the 5th wheel.

thebrits said:
How's things in HOT California?

We got home from 10 days in unusually hot south Wales (99 the day we left) and found it was 110+ here in CA. It stayed that way for another week before returning to more comfortable conditions.

Glad to hear it's cooling off a bit.  Spoke to our daughter in El Dorado Hills yesterday and she said it's much nicer now.  Still hot in Las Vegas - 105 today.  At least it's not humid.

Peggy,

Didn't mean to hijack your ad. I split off these messages and moved them here, leaving the ad for your rig intact/uncluttered.

Well, that rig didn't work out.  Once Dennis drove it along narrow roads he realized that it was simply too big for our needs, although it was a lovely MH.  Back to square one.  No rush, though.  We're know the right one will come along.

Too big, compared to your 36 foot Travel Supreme???  :eek:    I guess I'm shocked. Maybe it was just unfamiliar?  We've taken our 36 footer down numerous back roads and even where there were no roads, e.g. gravel pts and such. And now we are thinking of getting a larger one.

Gary  Same here we have a 37' with a tag axle and I'm wanting a 40 to 42'

Bigger is not always better and sometimes it's best to just live with what we have.....{as I try to cram one more book into the motorhome}

wendycoke said:
Bigger is not always better and sometimes it's best to just live with what we have.....{as I try to cram one more book into the motorhome}

Wendy:

You may nor subscribe but a lot of us do:

"The older the boys, the bigger their toys" ;D ;D

Jeff Cousins said:
"The older the boys, the bigger their toys"

.... and he who dies with the most toys wins.

Well, we've got plenty of toys but there's no way they'll all fit in the motorhome so there's a bunch of stuff that's gotta go.

wendycoke said:
Well, we've got plenty of toys but there's no way they'll all fit in the motorhome so there's a bunch of stuff that's gotta go.

Wendy:

Need a bigger m/h............

Those toys are why we have a 24' enclosed trailer.  To carry all the tools to fix the toys.

Phil,

But he/she will have had a lot of fun before they died  ;D

Shayne said:
Those toys are why we have a 24' enclosed trailer.? To carry all the tools to fix the toys.

Maybe that's our solution....get an enclosed trailer big enough to hold the Thing and all the other toys....it could even dub as a guest house when the VW's not in it. Nah, probably too much weight for the Winnebago to pull.

Back
Top Bottom