Phase Four Industries???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvriggs

Does anyone have the Waste Master or Sewer Master from this company?  I want to know if it is worth the effort/price?  Is there another company that does something similar?

Thanks in advance.
RVRiggs

Are you considering one of the basic models, basically just a high quality hose with a nice elbow at the end, or the fancier model with the electric valves?

Other products that try to make the chore easier are:

RV Sanicon - A pump and hose system one of whose advantages is a small diameter hose that is easy to handle and store. Like Sewer Master, there are several models in doifferent price ranges.
http://www.rvupgradestore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=205

Sewer Solution
http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?deptID=&subOf=250,19&skunum=16617

Nice thanks for the alternatives... yes I was looking for the electric version.

RVRiggs

I was checking out the one that was listed with CampingWorld....wow.....great reviews.  I have a Class A Gulfstream, I dont know if that unit would work on a large coach?  It seems like it is for a Class C or trailer??? 

I am assuming there are lots based on quality, if you have any other recommendations that would be great!

Thanks
RVRiggs

I have never used the one cited in this thead

Sewer Solution
Jet Pump

But I have used one like
Macerator Pump

I have a class A, it worked well the one time I used it (The rest of the time I use 3" hose like the rest of us)

I'm sure it will work well the next time I need to use it too,  The only reason for not using it is I have yet to install wireing for it (I ran it of an portable jump start battery the one time I used it)

The Jet pump system should work well too, however one suggestion.

I have 3 holding tanks, Black & Front gray empty via the same connection (seperate valves) and a rear gray which has it's own outlet

I have several hoses... ONE hose is black, ONE is gray, the rest are used for fresh water You can guess what the black and gray hoses are used for

I have used our Sewer Solution on two coaches for three years and wouldn't be without it. Clean, easy to use, no moving parts, and self cleaning.

The only time I occasionally use our 3" hose is at a rest area if I am in a hurry and want to dump the black tank.

The Sewer Solution will work on any coach with a standard waste valve. I'm no sure what gave you the impression it was for Class C or trailers, but it is not just those types.

Personally I prefer the RV Sanicon. It doesn't require a good supply of high pressure water to operate - just 12 VDC for the pump. And the small diameter hose and excellent sewer elbow (connector) is a plus.

Back
Top Bottom