Photo editing software?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

therealsimpsons

My question is this..and I've seen it in lots of other posts here too...

How do you get those little red arrows on your photos? Is it done with the camera? After the pic is on the PC, or in today's world..device? I'd sure be interested. I could label pics of the grand kids!  :D

Thanks,

Stan

I use Photoshop, but there is quite a learning curve involved.  There are some other photo editing applications out there that are probably easier to use - Google photo editing or something like that.

Photoshop Elements makes it quite easy to add lines or arrows or text to your photos while you have them loaded for resizing.
Ernie

On Photoscape, go down to the bottom, click on " object " then the what looks like quotation mark that is really symbol. Make your choice the click ok.

Windows 7 has "Snipping Tool" called "Snip & Sketch" in Win 10 built in which allows you to select all or part of the screen then mark it up. I highlighted in yellow the names of the tools in my post.

Attachments

• 1619707357225.png
    1619707357225.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 2
Take a good look at the open source free "GIMP" editor. It compares quite favorably to PhotoShop...

Since we're going back to this 2012 post, I agree about the GIMP -- I've been using it for years, and it does a lot more than I can, but works well for what I need.

There was a spam post which restarted discussion and I removed it....
I may have just imagined this but I thought there was feature in this forum software that "warned" anyone replying to a message if it was very (definable) old?

Not that big a deal as more often than not, messages from years past still have relevance today. The more things change... ;)

I may have just imagined this but I thought there was feature in this forum software that "warned" anyone replying to a message if it was very (definable) old?

Not that big a deal as more often than not, messages from years past still have relevance today. The more things change... ;)
There is.... spammers don't care 😁

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom