Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck finding that Lou.  I'd love a workshop trailer to transport the Jeep but I think I'd be looking at a diesel.  Not likely in our future.  :(

supermanotorious said:
lobster festival?! that sounds delicious!

My wife loves lobster. I would rather have shrimp. Having said that, the festival wasn?t anything to write home about. But we did eat some delicious lobster at a couple local places.

Now this is a seafood platter. Got this in Scotland:

Attachments

• 6A9A9392-3BA1-4AA2-B25F-44D7B0D6BFB0.jpeg
    6A9A9392-3BA1-4AA2-B25F-44D7B0D6BFB0.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 66
Oldgator73 said:
My wife loves lobster. I would rather have shrimp. Having said that, the festival wasn?t anything to write home about. But we did eat some delicious lobster at a couple local places.

Now this is a seafood platter. Got this in Scotland:
Yum. Where exactly?  Need to check it out ?

Parked at my sister's place, on the Maine coast, Bayville; near Boothbay Harbor.  Talked her into adding an RV parking spot for us.  My brother uses it as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20180901_110414.jpg
    IMG_20180901_110414.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 65
Oldgator73 said:
We were staying at a place on Loch Awe. The restaurant was Loch Fyne. The big platter was my wife?s. I had the langoustines. They were delicious.
Ah yes, I know it well. We usually have a trip up to buy seafood to eat at home. Need to try that platter next time we go.

Our ERA 170M in front of the Trona Pinnacles, in Kern Co., CA. (Inyo Co.?)

Attachments

• BFG_Van.jpg
    BFG_Van.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 58
jackiemac said:
Nice!  Love that area too. Are you liking your rig?

Love it! Took a lot of learning for my wife and I to learn how to move around each other, what tasks we can do at the same time without bumping into each other, etc... but we're slowly fixing the things that bug us, and have had a great many fun trips!

The road to the Pinnacles scared us, very rough, but the van did well as long as we drove fairly slowly... it even managed to climb up a gravely hill at about... 30 degrees(?) incline with only a little tire slippage.

bigfatguy said:
Love it! Took a lot of learning for my wife and I to learn how to move around each other, what tasks we can do at the same time without bumping into each other, etc... but we're slowly fixing the things that bug us, and have had a great many fun trips!

The road to the Pinnacles scared us, very rough, but the van did well as long as we drove fairly slowly... it even managed to climb up a gravely hill at about... 30 degrees(?) incline with only a little tire slippage.
Glad you're enjoying it!

My 1970 FAN, 30' Luxury Liner

Attachments

• Fan in the woods.jpg
    Fan in the woods.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 72
  • Fan interior 1.jpg
    Fan interior 1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Fan interior 9.jpg
    Fan interior 9.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 61