Picture testing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aaron5er

Thanks for the advice!
I'm a traveler and sightseeing fool but not a photographer 😎
I appreciate the tips....
I'll just have to remember them 😁

jackiemac

Site Team
Thanks for the advice!
I'm a traveler and sightseeing fool but not a photographer 😎
I appreciate the tips....
I'll just have to remember them 😁
You can normally straighten photos even in your phone's photo editor. As long as you like them that's what counts. I have several naff ones but they bring back good memories. Of course if you want to learn more then it's worth it. There is a lot to photography and it can be interesting even if only using a phone.

Looking forward to seeing more of your shots!

SeilerBird

You can normally straighten photos even in your phone's photo editor. As long as you like them that's what counts. I have several naff ones but they bring back good memories. Of course if you want to learn more then it's worth it. There is a lot to photography and it can be interesting even if only using a phone.
What do you mean by '...only using a phone' ? The phone is the best camera to use for just about any photo:D

Larry N.

What do you mean by '...only using a phone' ? The phone is the best camera to use for just about any photo:D
Of course that's a matter of opinion :cool: but sometimes it is, indeed, the best camera, if only because it's the one that's there. And obviously it works well for you, Tom.

I have several naff ones but...
Another new (to me) word from Scotland -- does it have a special meaning or is it much as the context indicates in just meaning "not too great?"

jackiemac

Site Team
Yes Larry it means poor...

Tom you are an awesome photographer so I think your powers with a phone are somewhat better than mine for example 🙂

Krazeehorse33

f969115151a50996b6a345c03e56070c.jpg

Top Bottom