Picture upload improvements

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

I uploaded 2 pictures in a reply on a string, I decided to try uploading it without resizing it. Obviously the new Forum format either has no limit, or the limit size has been seriously increased. If this was mentioned before, I missed it.
A big thank you for that!

Ed

Reactions: Tom
Yes, allowed image size is larger, but it's not unlimited. Thank abusers for limits at our prior site. Every time someone buys a new camera with higher resolution and file sizes, they expect to be able to upload them. I see this on multiple sites I manage, although the multi-giga-mega pixel resolution provides no benefit on the screen of a PC, tablet, or smartphone.

I also appreciate the new picture capabilities. I like to use pictures to better illustrate a story or detail such as a Forum members picture.

Thank You

It's really weird how pixel count has become a "big thing" for cell phones. It's kinda like laptop processing power. 99% of us don't need it - LOL...

I spent a lot of time figuring out how to stop my phone from taking super hi def "burst" images. I am constantly managing storage space - LOL...

But the new image "unrestrictions" around here are a lot easier to deal with than the previous limit.

I like it also, but I always resized my picture before posting here or any other site anyway. The old site though had a very small size limit though and I had to reduce even further, which was a little frustrating. Anyway, happy posting, and let the images fly...reduced of course!

I have to admit that the details are so much clearer in the larger format.

I just realized that I had 3 of those shots.

Attachments

• 20160406_160434.jpg
    20160406_160434.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160406_160442.jpg
    20160406_160442.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160406_160445.jpg
    20160406_160445.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Same here, If I were to post a photo here as well as at other RV forums, I would often find I had to resize it to be smaller before posting here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom