Piggy Bank After Fueling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnandellen

Attached is a picture of my piggy bank after fueling the coach here in California.  I think we are going to be making shorter and shorter trips.

John & Ellen Spiller

Attachments

• Skinny piggy.jpg
    Skinny piggy.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 93
LOL
Looks like one of those small hairless mexican dogs (can't spell the name) that I once owned.

Woody

Hee Hee...too funny, and what makes it so hard to laugh at is the truth in it.  I just filled up my truck today, just the F-250, and it was $57.00!  That's in Texas!  Dang.  Just ain't right!

edjunior said:
Hee Hee...too funny, and what makes it so hard to laugh at is the truth in it.  I just filled up my truck today, just the F-250, and it was $57.00!  That's in Texas!  Dang.  Just ain't right!

Well, I put $45.00 in my Chevy Lumina APV today,  2.579/gallon times a bit over 17 gallons (it holds 18)

johnandellen said:
Attached is a picture of my piggy bank after fueling the coach here in California.? ?I think we are going to be making shorter and shorter trips.

John & Ellen Spiller

Looks like it worked for you.  I'm afraid a lot of piggy banks will be in the same shape before this gets any better.
Thanks for posting that.

LOL.

I'm getting so I like to fuel the CRV before it is below half, keeps the bill under 20 bucks.

I filled the Tracker last night for  $31 and was thankful I found a station that has unleaded for "only" $2.499. It's going to be bad news when we are ready to move the motorhome again in a couple weeks.

Jeff /Washington said:
LOL.

I'm getting so I like to fuel the CRV before it is below half, keeps the bill under 20 bucks.

Jeff

My last 3 coach refills were over $200, last one over $275 :mad: :mad:

I think when I leave for NY state next week I will stop about every 50 miles for fuel.  The per stop trauma should not be so great.  Tarry takes care of the end result, so maybe I will never know ;D

Back
Top Bottom