Planning for Retirement from Illinois

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ChinMusic said:
I live in central Illinois and as far as I know this is not a hot-bed for RV sales.  We have Colman's Country Campers here in Springfield and I know that there is a large operation north on Bloomington on 55 (dont' know the name).  I have read about others who have gone to RV "shows" but an unaware if there are any close to me.

I'd like to attend some RV show and check things out.

I believe Pontiac RV in Pontiac is the dealer you are describing.

I too reccommend doing your homework at RV shows.

Wish you had posted this a week or two sooner - the Family Motorcoach Assc (FMCA) just had a regional rally in Henry, Illinois and there are always a lot of new motorhomes on display at those affairs. Guests are welcome to attend the RV show portion of the rally for a modest daily fee.

I was just driving home from coaching Legion Baseball this evening and saw a neighbor with his MH.  He lives about a block away and I had not notice it before.  He was doing some maintenance on it and I stopped to chat. 

I had NO IDEA what a Prevost was until I looked it up when I got home..........DANG.    $$$$$$$$$

Numerous companies make Prevost conversions. The Prevost bus chassis and body comes from Canada and is customized by various companies. Expect to pay significant $$$ though.

Back
Top Bottom