please help me identify

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would guess it was a horse box at some point, based on the curtains and the ramp.....  Don't want any neighsayers..... ;D ;D

jackiemac said:
I would guess it was a horse box at some point, based on the curtains and the ramp.....  Don't want any neighsayers..... ;D ;D

I don't think I would let a dog walk up that ramp never mind a horse. Even a pony. I'm thinking a snowmobile trailer.

Rene T said:
I don't think I would let a dog walk up that ramp never mind a horse. Even a pony. I'm thinking a snowmobile trailer.
Neigh, it was definitely a horse......    :eek:

grashley said:
LOVE THE CURTAINS!!

I think those curtains represent the only horses that have ever been in that trailer :D....And I'm not horsing around ;D

But HAY you believe what you need to Jackie

Gizmo100 said:
I think those curtains represent the only horses that have ever been in that trailer :D....And I'm not horsing around ;D

But HAY you believe what you need to Jackie

Ha ha, it might have been a miniature pony....

jackiemac said:
Ha ha, it might have been a miniature pony....

I FOUND the Perfect pony for the trailer...Lets get this project done.

Attachments

• pony.jpg
    pony.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 13
the guy who sold it to me said his son had it "up north" which round here means northern AZ, maybe Prescott or further north, could've been a ramp for a quad or snowmobile, my boxer wanted nothing to do with trying to walk up it

Gizmo100 said:
I FOUND the Perfect pony for the trailer...Lets get this project done.

Bob  ::) ::) ::) ::)

you are hysterical.  ;D

Us women always have trouble with sizes.  Keep getting told something is 8 inches when in reality its only 4.  End of that subject....

jackiemac said:

you are hysterical.  ;D

Us women always have trouble with sizes.  Keep getting told something is 8 inches when in reality its only 4.  End of that subject....

Jackie. Now Now!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

jackiemac said:

you are hysterical.  ;D

I think our little lassie has had a wee bit of the national drink

grashley said:
GIVE THE PONY BACK TO THE GRAND KIDS!! ;D

3 kids in their 20's+ and no Grand Kids....Either we did something right or their doing something wrong :eek:

Gizmo100 said:
I think our little lassie has had a wee bit of the national drink
Not a fan.  Although our other national drink is called Irn (like iron) Bru (like brew). It is orange!  A form of soda with an interesting taste.  I do quite like that but don't drink a lot of fizzy drinks....

I am off to bed now to dream about miniature ponies... Night night

jackiemac said:
Not a fan.  Although our other national drink is called Irn (like iron) Bru (like brew). It is orange!  A form of soda with an interesting taste.  I do quite like that but don't drink a lot of fizzy drinks....

I am off to bed now to dream about miniature ponies... Night night

How about Tennent's Lager. Do they still make it?

https://www.google.com/search?ei=xzs3XJGOH4vQtAXc5YXwAQ&q=tennents+lager+cans&oq=tennents+lager+cans&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l3j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j0i22i30l5.32117.33574..40561...0.0..0.150.674.0j5......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i67.hj1H4fKpOUA

Rene T said:
How about Tennent's Lager. Do they still make it?

https://www.google.com/search?ei=xzs3XJGOH4vQtAXc5YXwAQ&q=tennents+lager+cans&oq=tennents+lager+cans&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l3j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j0i22i30l5.32117.33574..40561...0.0..0.150.674.0j5......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i67.hj1H4fKpOUA
They do still make the beer, not sure of the semi naked ladies on the cans though.  ::)

Not a lager I particularly like but my dad used to drink it.

Gizmo100 said:
3 kids in their 20's+ and no Grand Kids....Either we did something right or their doing something wrong :eek:

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS !!!  You did something very right.  I will make no comment on part 2!   
Our son was 32 when his son was born, and out daughter was 27 when her daughter was born.  Well worth waiting for, and much better the 3 kids with 3 different guys by age 21!

what would you use to seal the roof panels? I know it needs a bead of silicone or similar, dicor?

Attachments

• IMG_7311.JPG
    IMG_7311.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom