Please pray for my wife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daniilvegas

Hi, Jayflight. I'm sorry that you had to experience such great fear for your wife, Mary's health. I hope she's doing well now. I have now told our church pastor at First Church Love - Home and several brothers and sisters and church about her. We'll be praying for your family. Write and let us know how you are doing right now? People often come to our church who have a terminal illness. Some are comforted by the thought that someone is praying for them, even if they don't believe in the Lord. Also, atheists come to us to listen to sermons and participate in Bible studies. You and your wife can also come anytime, not just during worship. We'll welcome you, listen to you, and pray with you.

Rene T

Site Team
Hi, Jayflight. I'm sorry that you had to experience such great fear for your wife, Mary's health. I hope she's doing well now. I have now told our church pastor at First Church Love - Home and several brothers and sisters and church about her. We'll be praying for your family. Write and let us know how you are doing right now? People often come to our church who have a terminal illness. Some are comforted by the thought that someone is praying for them, even if they don't believe in the Lord. Also, atheists come to us to listen to sermons and participate in Bible studies. You and your wife can also come anytime, not just during worship. We'll welcome you, listen to you, and pray with you.
It wasn’t Jayflights wife. It was 1930. He hasn’t been back since December of 2021 so we’ll probably never find out what happened.

rudyyoko

Done.
Back 10 years ago I came down with pneumococcal meningitis. My body started shutting down and the doctors told my wife to be prepared to bury me. My mother-in-law asked her friends to pray for me. And they did what you did, they got on their churches' prayer groups and spread the word. 6 days later I went home. These were several different religions. Prayer works.
Amen!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flkeyseyes
Top Bottom