POMONA FMCA LOCATIONS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Zambenini

I arrived early this AM and I am close to Gate 17, in  Lot H.  There is a light pole with '4' on banners and we are about 5 coaches north. Back of the Dutch Star is toward the open area for show coaches and electric parking. Silver Honda is behind coach.

Bob

See you all here.

Bob

Thanks Bob. We're currently headed south on CA-14 with the Monaco caravan. I'll post our location when we get parked.

Joneses are on Lot J, street 2.

The caravan was, well, an adventure. We were #109 of 165 coaches. Traffic lights were allowing 4 coaches max at a time through. We followed the directions and, just as we arrived at the assigned Gate 23, one of the leaders came on the air saying "Any Monacoers signed up for electricity, you need to enter at Gate 15." That's when a bunch of coaches had to make a U-turn. Arrived in the lot and sat for a long time while the parking committee figured out where to put us. I'm not complaining though - just glad to be here.

Hi,

We're in Lot F, 3rd Street, 2nd coach in from the new coach display fence.  The Heller's are in the first coach.  It's two gray Monaco Windsors.

We're looking forward to meeting everyone!

Al & Judy

Hey Bob, I'm sorry we haven't got together yet. We'll come seek you out before the rally is over.

Pomana wrapped up tonight with a terrific show  by Bobby Vinton. He is well preserved with a really fantastic repertoire of singing and instrumental selections!

It has been a very good week for those of us who had manufacturer issues to have taken care of. As always you can get great service at little or no expense from the manufactures tech reps who are here.

Had an afternoon get-together before heading off to the show for those who were around. Also took a few pics from the roof of the Tradewinds this afternoon:,
Pomona 3: Russ Mahoney, Bernie & Marlene Dobrin, Betty Brewer, Sue Cousins, Smoky & Sharon Shepherd.
Pomona 4: Sharon, Terry Brewer, Sue, & Betty.

We pull out in the morning for Tucson and a Freightliner FCOC rally and then east to Texas and up to Illinois by early May.

Attachments

• Pomona 1.jpg
    Pomona 1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Pomona 2.jpg
    Pomona 2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Pomona 3.jpg
    Pomona 3.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Pomona 4.jpg
    Pomona 4.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 29
Nope. Terry was pretty busy on his Magna the past couple of days and before that it rained some part of every day.

Jeff /Washington said:
Had an afternoon get-together before heading off to the show for those who were around.

Sorry we couldn't make it Jeff. We were committed to another get-together and also had a non-RVing visitor.

I'm sorry too that  we didn't get to say goodby Tom. We are headed for Texas and the Midwest but will see you all at QZ next January.

Oh my, Jeff, didn't realize we won't see you in Moab. Can't guarantee I'll get Chris back to QZ next year, so I can only hope we'll cross paths somewhere else along the way.

Have a safe trip.

Jim

>>When do we get your report of new "things"<<

I had auto gen-start added to my SilverLeaf, new sewer hose, new drop hitch & anti-rattle brackets.
Service items include Inverter replaced, slide hydraulic hose replaced.

Terry A. Brewer said:
Jim

>>When do we get your report of new "things"<<

I had auto gen-start added to my SilverLeaf, new sewer hose, new drop hitch & anti-rattle brackets.
Service items include Inverter replaced, slide hydraulic hose replaced.

Terry, you could have just bought that new CC with 4 slides and 45 inch front TV instead of messing with these little things. It did have a problem, because Betty's computer desk was facing the rear away from TV.

Bob

Terry A. Brewer said:
Jim>>When do we get your report of new "things"<<I had auto gen-start added to my SilverLeaf, new sewer hose, new drop hitch & anti-rattle brackets.Service items include Inverter replaced, slide hydraulic hose replaced.

Hi Jim,
I got a new crystal nail file system and toured Hollywood for an afternoon.  Spent less than $25 total. I have  very simple tastes.
Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Hi Jim,
I got a new crystal nail file system and toured Hollywood for an afternoon.  Spent less than $25 total. I have  very simple tastes.
Betty

Jim:

She says that to those of us who have seen her plans for the house. ;D ;D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom