Portable fridge ( Need your help)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david111999

Every One  , we have Portable fridge ( usd ACC compressor to cool , 50L have two part one is 10L freezer part and another is 40L fridge part, connect to the lighter plug of car ), will you buy this product ? price is about USD .400, how is the price ? i just want to have a research not to advertise ,

your reply will be highly appreciated/

I'd have to think about it, You gave the size in liters, which I have to sit and translate, Can you give inside dimentions (Either metric or English, that one I can easily translate) of both compartments.

I have a portable fridge-or-freezer (it does both depending on setup, one knob set up) which I love which is very much like what you describe but only one compartment,,, Holds, if memory serves 43 standard 12 oz cans of soda

This is a 12V powered, compressor-driven fridge?  You can only draw so much power from a 12V lighter-type receptacle, typically 10-15 amps, so that is a limiting factor for  a compressor. How far below ambient air temp can your unit cool with, say, a 10A power outlet? Numbers for both freezer and fridge portions, please.

And interior/exterior dimensions would be a big help in evaluating it.

$400 is a fairly attractive price if the operational specs are good.

David,

Given those capacities, that would be equal to about .35 cubic feet for the freezer, and 1.4 cubic feet for the refrigerator. That would probably be sufficient for a week, and that's not a bad price either. What is the brand and model number?

Did a bit of research and I think this is the model I have sitting beside me

http://128.121.204.56/engel/Engel35main.htm

Note, this is a single compartment, not a dual compartment/temp unit, but it's very good, "Feel" when I move it is very solid, as though ti is well bulit, and I can sit on it's lid (I am 325 lbs)

Back
Top Bottom