Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was in the bank today and 2 guys walked in wearing masks. Everybody panicked. Imagine our relief when they yelled, "hands up, this is a robbery!"

Lou Schneider said:
I used to get upset at those old pharts with time on their hands putting along in their RVs ... now I are one!

I just think of the guy who was likely real happy when I hit the turn signal and existed the freeway... about 200 yards before the 3 mile long traffic jam :) (they he found out why I exited).

RVMommaTo6 said:
I was in the bank today and 2 guys walked in wearing masks. Everybody panicked. Imagine our relief when they yelled, "hands up, this is a robbery!"

I think that joke got screwed up,  I think they came in NOT wearing masks.  Oh now I get it, I should have just figured that.  The joke's on ME!

Well we are 30 days into to self-isolation at our home and it's really upsetting me to witness my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I have thought very hard about how I can cheer her up. I have even considered letting her back in the house.......But rules are rules..

Ron White of Blue Collar comedy fame. "I have a prescription for marijuana from my doctor. Its prescribed to me for when I get anxious." Other person. " What makes you get anxious Ron".------ Ron, " I get anxious when Im getting low on marijuana". I thought it was funny. lol

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar and order a beer, suddenly three flies buzz in and each one of them land in their drinks.

The Englishman pushes his beer away and orders a new one

The Irishman blows his away in a frothy wave,

The Scotsman picks up the fly by its tiny wings and holding it over his beer he says,
    Go ahead ya wee bastard, spit it out.

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.

She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.

She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,

"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely:

"Are - my - test - results - back?"

Laura & Charles said:
?Have I put on weight while quarantined??
?You never were really all that skinny.?
Time of death:  May 8, 2020;  0430
Cause of death: coronavirus
???
Studies actually show that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who point it out to them.

RVMommaTo6 said:
???
Studies actually show that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who point it out to them.
Never a truer word spoken. lol
"Do these pants make my rear end look big."
"I don't think you can blame the pants".
Right about then the lights went out. lol

RVMommaTo6 said:
???
My wife went shopping the other day and texted me a picture of her in a new dress and sked me if it made her look fat.

I texted back "nooo"!

My phone auto-corrected it to say "mooo"!

I've been eating alone the past few days.

A gentleman is playing his piano, when he hears a knock on the door. He opens the door, and the person replies, " Im here to tune your piano." The gentleman says, " I never called anyone to come and tune my piano." The person replies, " I know you didn't, your neighbor called me. " lol

Funny cartoon

Attachments

• 106623839_3093504030736335_2061462182101003254_n.jpg
    106623839_3093504030736335_2061462182101003254_n.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 106623839_3093504030736335_2061462182101003254_n.jpg
    106623839_3093504030736335_2061462182101003254_n.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom