Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Silent Treatment

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight
Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

1663_thumb.jpg

A drunk walked into a bar and yelled "Hey gimme a beer". The bartender offered him a coffee but no beer as he was obviously intoxicated. He staggered out and a short time later came in the side door. The barkeep told him "I'm not serving you now OUT!" Oh gee wizh and staggered out. He then came in the back and the barkeep came unglued. "I've told you twice I'm not serving you. Now GET OUT before I call the cops". "No, no ,no jesht tell me one shing. You work in every bar in town?"

Weird that this came up recently. My brother is about to get surgery for a large Kidney Stone. My SIL has given birth and she has also passed stones. She says the stones are worse than childbirth.

So maybe there is "some" equality between the sexes.

Back
Top Bottom