Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Years ago in Detroit there was a driver who, likely had gotten away with driving away several times.. Well he tried to run from the State Police. they stopped him again, and again, and the 3rd time the rear windshield on his car shattered.

An oldie but a goodie:

Customs Agent at Detroit border booth: Hello Sir what nationality.

Driver: Canadian

Customs Agent: Do you have any weapons in the car sir?

Driver: No Sir, I don't

Customs Agent: Here you go, (hands him a revolver) you can borrow my gun while you're here...

(My Uncle was a border agent and he thought that was the greatest joke, he told it for years)

That's a good joke and at the risk of getting the joke thread shut down in a few posts, that joke depends on the old saw that all Americans have guns. In fact the statistic is that only 32% of adult Americans own at least one gun. That stat goes up a bit by household with 44% of households having at least one gun.

Don't worry as I help the overall, "number of guns in America" stat, as I own 7 - LOL...

Check out the aisles dedicated to those products at any department or drug store you enter. Looks like there must be a lot of convinced women.

An oldie but a goodie:

Customs Agent at Detroit border booth: Hello Sir what nationality.

Driver: Canadian

Customs Agent: Do you have any weapons in the car sir?

Driver: No Sir, I don't

Customs Agent: Here you go, (hands him a revolver) you can borrow my gun while you're here...

(My Uncle was a border agent and he thought that was the greatest joke, he told it for years)

Going the other way there was a convention of Baptist ministers in Detroit. Many went over to Windsor for lunch and a bit of shopping.
Custom's agent "Do you have anything in the car for protection? Any Weapons?
Preacher: NO.
To make this story short there is a hand gun in a holster on the rear deck of the station wagon in clear view of the Canadian custom's officer " Pull around into the lot sir".

Several preachers did that (Usually they borrowed another preacher's car and did not know the gun was there.. but they still went beddy by in the Windsor slammer).

That's a good joke and at the risk of getting the joke thread shut down in a few posts, that joke depends on the old saw that all Americans have guns. In fact the statistic is that only 32% of adult Americans own at least one gun. That stat goes up a bit by household with 44% of households having at least one gun.

Don't worry as I help the overall, "number of guns in America" stat, as I own 7 - LOL...
That's legally owned They lost count of illegal in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom