Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two corn chips walk across the street in opposite directions. A boy and girl corn chip.

The boy cornchip says to the female corn chip . . .

"You're very attractive! Are you Fritolay?"

-Don- Reno, NV

5qilne.jpg

If you have an ornery cat over the top can be an opportunity for it. Ours have unrolled some on a couple occasions but we are still over the top too.

Time ran out for that link.

True story not a JOKE! lordy

The one where they are in the grocery store line ,,

Second comic down

Last edited:
I was in a house recently that had a free standing TP holder on the left, and a wall mount holder on the right. Both were over the top though...
Not a joke, but I sometimes smile when I recall ... In my early school days, I'd stop by a friend's house so we could walk to school together. Every day his Mom would make sure he blew his nose before leaving the house, and she had a TP holder screwed to the inside of the back door specifically for the purpose.

Not a joke, but I sometimes smile when I recall ... In my early school days, I'd stop by a friend's house so we could walk to school together. Every day his Mom would make sure he blew his nose before leaving the house, and she had a TP holder screwed to the inside of the back door specifically for the purpose.
You're not blowing smoke are you? LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom