Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why did God create armadillos?

So hillbillies can have possum on the half shell.

That joke was on the Plant Doctor radio show this morning here. hahahha

Do you guys listen to normal radio, or only pod casts and sirrus channels or whatever you must pay for, instead of free over the air radio?

Why did God create armadillos?

So hillbillies can have possum on the half shell.

That joke was on the Plant Doctor radio show this morning here. hahahha

Do you guys listen to normal radio, or only pod casts and sirrus channels or whatever you must pay for, instead of free over the air radio?
We haven't found much of interest on OTA radio in years, and having to find new stations regularly as we travel got pretty old. Now we primarily stream Pandora (free with ads) as we travel.

Old fashioned radio here.
That is how we think too. Here in Maryland, we have plenty of good over the air radio for free.

When we travel, I like to listen to the local channels in the area. It's interesting to me.

No point in paying.

My son gifted me a lifetime subscription to Sirius. Why would I listen to normal radios annoying DJs and commercials if I didn't have to?
If I don't have the TV on in the coach, I'm listening to either Classic Vinyl or Deep Tracks on Sirius.

You would be labeled as ungrateful if you did not use it.

Best to just use it.
The company truck at this campground has only an AM/FM radio and no Bluetooth or aux input. This forces me to listen to OTA radio when I go to town each week. I really can't stand the blathering DJ's or the constant commercials anymore. I end up just turning the radio off and listening to road noise.

The company truck at this campground has only an AM/FM radio and no Bluetooth or aux input. This forces me to listen to OTA radio when I go to town each week. I really can't stand the blathering DJ's or the constant commercials anymore. I end up just turning the radio off and listening to road noise.
A pair of earbuds and the SXM or Pandora app on your phone would work...

A pair of earbuds and the SXM or Pandora app on your phone would work...
Yeah, I know, but it's only for this winter.
When I get back to my normal assignment this spring, that company truck is a year newer and has the Bluetooth. No cell service throughout most of my area, however, so I listen to the 24 gig of music I have stored on the phone.

We haven't found much of interest on OTA radio in years, and having to find new stations regularly as we travel got pretty old. Now we primarily stream Pandora (free with ads) as we travel.
Try browsing to WTWW.US then Listen live Then Tx-2 *(Transmitter 2) Mostly music Adds are different (Stuff I buy for the most part) TX-1 is Christian broadcasting TX-2 has a few talk shows It is over the air but shortwave (5.035 MHz) I do have receivers that do that .

My son gifted me a lifetime subscription to Sirius. Why would I listen to normal radios annoying DJs and commercials if I didn't have to?
If I don't have the TV on in the coach, I'm listening to either Classic Vinyl or Deep Tracks on Sirius.
Classic rewind and ”red white & booze” also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom