Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I'm not out of shape...round is a shape.

A few years back one of my kids bought a little 9mm pistol. Brought it up to the house to sight it in. I got tired of watching him hit all around the bullseye, so I went and got my 1911. Walked out to the firing line, sighted the target and promptly blew the center out of the bullseye with my first shot. Dropped the mag, cleared the round from the chamber and took the gun back inside.
I couldn't have done that again on a bet.

I'm not out of shape...round is a shape.

A few years back one of my kids bought a little 9mm pistol. Brought it up to the house to sight it in. I got tired of watching him hit all around the bullseye, so I went and got my 1911. Walked out to the firing line, sighted the target and promptly blew the center out of the bullseye with my first shot. Dropped the mag, cleared the round from the chamber and took the gun back inside.
I couldn't have done that again on a bet.
Thread drift on the Joke thread - hmmm...

I used to shoot with my military trained kid. At the end of each session he'd shoot the bulldog clips off the target at 15 yards just so they'd have to replace them.

I would tell him that's a d*** move when in fact I was kinda jealous. I get everything in the black at 7 and 10 yards but I have to be honest, my vision is never gonna let me shoot better than I do. I can't even see the holes at 10 yards - LOL...

I used to shoot with my military trained kid. At the end of each session he'd shoot the bulldog clips off the target at 15 yards just so they'd have to replace them.

I would tell him that's a d*** move when in fact I was kinda jealous. I get everything in the black at 7 and 10 yards but I have to be honest, my vision is never gonna let me shoot better than I do. I can't even see the holes at 10 yards - LOL...
I can’t hit the inside of a barn with a pistol. We had to qualify on the M16 every year. Had to shoot from several positions; standing unsupported, standing supported, prone and a few others. The target array included several different silhouette sizes which we had to fire a certain amount of rounds at each silhouette. We learned pretty quickly that you shot at the largest target at the standing unsupported position. The next largest target at the standing supported position and the smallest target at the prone position. Almost guaranteed to shoot expert every time.

I have a game I play with people that are in experienced with handguns.
Of course they want to shot something big. So, after a safety talk, get out the 1911. And walk him through handling of same. Then I load it with target 155s and let him try to hit a 50yd target at 50 ft. They rarely cut paper. So I say,"Gee Maybe Something Wrong" and reload. No, it is OK. So I reload with 225 street loads. He will notice a different sound. I may offer to let him try again. If yes, I will stand close behind as I don't want the piece to get damaged. I often have to catch it.
Then I get out one of the .22s that I keep for teaching handgun skills.
Matt

The above reminds me of the time Tommy & I had dinner at the San Francisco Express. The restaurant was inside the stationary train. Late 1970's, IIRC.

Tommy asked the waitress who walked by for the menu she had in her hand.

And then Tommy swatted & killed a fly with it and handed the menu back to the waitress with the guts of the fly still on the menu.

The waitress only laughed.

But this really happened, no joke!

-Don- Reno, NV

Reminds me of the beautiful loving black female wanting a loving man or some such.
The Humane society ran the add... The Bitch (Female canines are properly called Bitch) found a fur-ever home rather quickly.

That's why I usually put scopes on everything I own. I have weird eyes. Work some times, and some times not.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom