Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first car was a '61 BelAir with 3 in the tree. The first time it broke down dad held up a $20 bill and said, "You can use this for bus fare or parts and if you buy the parts I will teach you how to fix it."
That was the first year after the "big fins era" wasn't it?

That was the first year after the "big fins era" wasn't it?
59 and 60 had the wings. I had a 59 convertible with a 283 and 3 speed on the column. It was red interior and exterior with a black top. I wish I had that car today. I saw pictures of one 2 years ago totally restored and it was valued at $50,000 and I paid $750.00 in 1965.

old 1/2 ton work truck with 4 on the floor. I was sitting in the middle of the bench so when the driver took his foot off to slow for a stop sign I dropped it a gear before he touched the clutch. Neither the young driver nor the other young passenger had a clue how I could do that ;)

I though the handbasket was the traditional transport for those headed that way. :)
I know a man who's tag lines on the internet included
"Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?"
Alas he is no more... His wife was tourer cook at a Red Lobster v(College City TX)
I always hoped to meet her some day. She has a button "Don't mess with the cook's buns" one of a dozen I sent to her care of the restaurant. She said it improved her life :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom