Prayers and healing thoughts requested for Bev Maxwell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bob,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Bev.

Kenneth and Cindy

Dear Bev and Bob,

You know by now that your framily's good wishes, prayers, and love are surrounding you both as you start on a very trying journey.  Bob, I know first-hand how important your support and care will be for Bev.  God grant you both the strength to do what has to be done.

Love and God bless,
Ardra and Jerry too

A bit late on this, but we are sending our good wishes for a speedy recovery. 

Daisy and Fred.

Each of you are timely, no thought or prayer you ever direct for the good of another is ever too late. We feel the love and care every moment. While still in shock, the only severe 'fog' occurred when I lost the checkbook here in the hous Wednesday and still haven't found it. :( 

We have received the packet from the New Mexico Cancer Institute telling us where to go with a parking pass, what to bring and how early to arrive. A little research also confirmed that the Cancer Institute is always listed as one of the top ten in the country.

So the metaphore I've used the last several days is that we've been given a deck of cards to take over to the table where the dealer waits. We know the game is 'poker' but it is the dealer that will tell us what kind, if its Texas hold 'em, five card draw or stud or one of many other variations.

Tuesday, the 'game' really begins. However, it is our experience that the One who loves each of us, one and all, and is there for each of us will be there for every turn of the 'card.' every twist in the bidding, every 'knock' and every 'pass.'

We've no plans to fold. 

Somehow I missed this thread, Bob, and my apologies for not adding our best wishes for a speedy recovery sooner than this.  We feel confident that Bev's faith, and your support, will get her safely through this battle.

Back
Top Bottom