Pre delivery check lists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Anyone know where on the web I can find a recommended pre delivery
inspection list? I am taking delivery on a Newmar KS3910 and am
looking for such a list to guide me.

I am already aware of the lists on the Yahoo newslists related to motorhomes.

Jery F had posted a pretty comprhensive list that I think may be in the files.  Maybe Jerry will repost this list if you can't find it.

Smoky

They're in our forum library. Click the Library button in the toolbar above, then click Checklists.

I see the PDI list for trailers, but not one for MHs.  Though the trailer list does have a lot that can be applied to the MH.

Smoky said:
I see the PDI list for trailers, but not one for MHs.? Though the trailer list does have a lot that can be applied to the MH.

The PDI you are looking for was submitted by Jerry Fitzgerald and appliies to MH.

Well dang I thought I had looked at all the checklists for this forum.  Is it under a different category than "checklist"?

Smokey,

I just sent you a private message of the New Delivery Checklist I used when we bought our last motorhome.

JerryF

Smoky, I guess I was thinking of Jerry's checklist of desirable motorhome features.

Jerry, any chance you could email me the list so I can get it added to the ones on the web site? Thanks

Tom:

I am compiling a huge checklist from many services.  I think when I am done you can post it here.  While many items came from other forums, the final product will be uniquely my own, and arranged on an excel spreadsheet.  It would be hard to find a checklist item these days that is not covered on at least a half dozen other web sites.

OK Thanks Smoky. One caveat - you won't be able to attach a spreadsheet to a message. If you email it to me, I'll upload it to the server and link to it from both the web site and a forum message.

Tom J: One caveat - you won't be able to attach a spreadsheet to a message. If you email it to me, I'll upload it to the server and link to it from both the web site and a forum message.

Then please convert it to plain text for us rabidly anti M$ folks. ;-)

rhmahoney said:
Then please convert it to plain text for us rabidly anti M$ folks. ;-)

Russ

That's something Smoky will need to do, maybe when he creates the original.

BTW I seem to recall being able to read Windows Exel spreadsheets on a Mac. Is that no longer possible?

I will do both a spreadsheet and a plain text.  Will take several days as I now have 8 different checklists to consolidate plus my own additions.

To view Jerry Fitzgerald's motorhome delivery checklist, click on the Library button in the toolbar above, then click Checklists.

Jeff /Washington said:
Now that is a checklist!

It sure is Jeff. Jerry obviously checked his coach thoroughly before taking delivery..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom