Pressure Pro Distributor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dverstra

Is there a distributor that is a good friend of this forum? I've made my decision on TPMS and would like to purchase from a contributor to this forum, if possible.

Good question, I too have decided to install a TPMS on the MH and toad. I was going to order this weekend, but I'll wait for a response.

Bernie Dobrin used to be a distributor for PressurePro, but we don't see him him around very much since he sold his coach. The manufacturer doesn't bother to come here and answer questions unless I send them an email request with a link to the discussion.

I'm still here Tom. Maybe not as often as when we were on the road and don't contribute as much since our experiences are getting somewhat outdated. While I no longer stock PressurePro I still service my old and new customers. Shipments can be made within a business day or two of a confirmed order and my pricing and service remain the same. For PP info, pricing and orders, I can be contacted at [email protected].

RVupgrades.com, a forum sponsor (see their link at top of page), also sells TPMS from several manufacturers.

I sent Bernie an email this afternoon and he promptly replied...always a good thing. Since I waited until the last minute to order the system I won't be able to take advantage of his free ground shipping offer. He did indicate a discount of 5% for forum members, which will pay for the quick ship I need...

I ordered the Pressure Pro 10 tire system this morning. Unfortunately I wasn't able to order through Bernie for a couple of reasons, first and foremost I needed a quick 2-day delivery since I waited until the last minute before our first trip of the season, and he doesn't do PayPal or Credit Cards.

Procrastinating cost me an additional $50.00... :mad:

Oscar Mike said:
I ordered the Pressure Pro 10 tire system this morning. Unfortunately I wasn't able to order through Bernie for a couple of reasons, first and foremost I needed a quick 2-day delivery since I waited until the last minute before our first trip of the season, and he doesn't do PayPal or Credit Cards.

Sorry you didn't check with me first. I could have arranged expedited shipping and your check mailed after I arranged the shipment would have been OK. RVForum members are very trustworthy.

Bernie:
  Thanks for the quick delivery of my Pressure Pro system.  Installed pretty easily and no real issues.  System is working great on MH and toad!  Trip to Moab will be a great test.  ;D

Thanks again,

Steve

Back
Top Bottom