Pressure Pro Repeater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rappar

In the very near future, I plan to purchase a Pressure Pro system for my DSDP and Malibu Toad. I really think I would like the repeater so that readings from the Toad and inside rear wheels are constant. I would love to hear from people who have purchased the repeater.
Thanks
Ron

I've been thinking of getting one myself. I've got one rear wheel that seems reluctant to stay in touch. Strangely enough, the toad wheels all register fine.  Maybe that one sensor is getting weak (2 years old now) or maybe there is something in the way that interferes.

I've heard one report elsewhere that said the repeater worked great - guy mounted it in the rear bedroom cause there was a 12v outlet there.

PP also has an antenna kit that can be used to enhance signals.

I had a toad wheel that was off a good part of the time and added a repeater in September. Have not missed a signal since.

It is worth the money for the peace of mind of having all the sensors on line.

We have a rear radiator in our 38' motor home and the monitor just couldn't read all of the towed sensors without using an extension antenna.  That meant stringing coax through the interior every time we traveled.  I bought the repeater, added a 12VDC outlet in the rear overhead cabinet in the bed room, and plugged the repeater into it and we now have all of our sensors displayed, all the time.

Before buying a repeater, try the unit with just the included rubber ducky antenna.  You may not need a repeater.

rappar said:
In the very near future, I plan to purchase a Pressure Pro system for my DSDP and Malibu Toad. I really think I would like the repeater so that readings from the Toad and inside rear wheels are constant. I would love to hear from people who have purchased the repeater.

Ron

I suggest to all of my customers that they get the system without the repeater or cable antenna extension and see how it works. I beta tested the repeater while it was being developed and did not feel that it gave my operating environment much, if any, improvement. If the install doesn't give you a good read for all your sensors, or you feel that you would like no dropouts (which don't affect your protection), then you can add the repeater or cable later.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom