Pretty cool little awning accessory hanger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fatscratch

I met this guy at a detail shop in Augora Hills, CA. Very nice guy. He had invented this little piece of plastic that you put into the awning groove to hang your accessories from. The coolest thing about it is that it locks into place. You can hang windsox on it, and they wont blow around in the wind. I was skeptical about it because of the high winds I have here in Acton. It really did work, no matter how hard those winds blew, it reamained in the same place. I thought this product was deserving enough to get my referral. Their website, where you can get the actual stop, is www.scheurnproducts.com. Check them out, they really are neat.

Met the man who made the product while my 5th wheel was being washed in Augora Hills.

Its easy to twist off to remove it when i'm bringing my awning down. Thats one of the things that got me, its  real easy to put on and take off, and he had one for my A&E awning.

The problem is I have a power awning, it is supposed to roll itself up when the wind rises.  So if that should happen when I'm not prepared it will cause problems. 

I do hang things from the awning, however only from the arms, not from the roller, this is why

Personally we don't want anything hanging from the awning.  When we bought our first Bounder in 1991 we bought some devices to hang thing from the awning, tried them once and even though they worked as advertised we never used them again.  Looked kinda tacky to have stuff hanging on the awning. ;D

Ron said:
? Looked kinda tacky to have stuff hanging on the awning.

Ron,

Tacky is likely in the eye of the beholder.  I've seen some darling, very cute windchimes, windsocks, and  spinners hanging from awnings.  My problem is I can't reach the awning!

Betty

Ron said:
Personally we don't want anything hanging from the awning.? When we bought our first Bounder in 1991 we bought some devices to hang thing from the awning, tried them once and even though they worked as advertised we never used them again.? Looked kinda tacky to have stuff hanging on the awning. ;D

Ron:

What kind of Rver are you without a string of beer can lights? :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom