Probably silliest newbie question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its attached to my toilet like ur suppose to spray 💩 off?? i guess. Or maybe to hose urself off 🤣. It just sits there mocking me every time i go in there. I have tried with flushing. Tried with filling. The guy said he put a taller bigger toilet so maybe thats why? Class A

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 19
Those are fairly common in RV's. It is supposed to have water pressure only when you have the pedal depressed. Its purpose is to rinse the bowl if it needs a little more rinsing than the meager water flow in the toilet is doing. I had one in my 2007 Winnebago View motor home.

It is not intended to be a bidet.

Water Saving Hand Sprayer

Charles

Did it come with it when new, or was it added later?

I am curious if they are always / usually add-ons.

-Don- Auburn, CA
Both, the Thetford toilet that came with the coach had one, so when I replaced it with a Dometic 320 a few years ago I ordered the version with sprayer (I think it was only $15 or so more than the version without at the time)

Those are fairly common in RV's. It is supposed to have water pressure only when you have the pedal depressed. Its purpose is to rinse the bowl if it needs a little more rinsing than the meager water flow in the toilet is doing. I had one in my 2007 Winnebago View motor home.

It is not intended to be a bidet.

Water Saving Hand Sprayer

Charles
Oops 😉

I
Did you try spraying with it while adding water to the bowl? That is how most of them work as it only has water supplied while water is running into the toilet.
did and it just kind of dribbled out. Now i know. Maybe the head is clogged. That was driving me crazy

Ohhh t
By the way Original poster. NOT only is this NOT the silliest question I've ever seen in the forums.

It's not the first time i've seen this question.
Thank u. I feel so silly and almost inept at doing this. So overwhelmed. Yet i worry about a sprayer on the toilet 😱

I put mine in it sure helps keeping bowl clean. On your sprayer look at base see if you have a shut off if so see if it is opened. It many just need the head replacement you can get them at any hardware store just majke sure you shut off water first LOL

Back
Top Bottom