Probably silliest newbie question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like the others have said, our's works with the flush pedal depressed on our Thetford Aqua Magic Style Plus porcelain toilet. The toilet is available with or without the water saver sprayer.

If it is a bowl cleaner, it is probably more pressure than you would want for a bidet! A bidet is pretty easy to add to many RV toilets though. We love ours, but no handy bowl cleaner in our rig.

Looks like a type of bidet. RV style.

Are you familiar with Japanese home toilets?

If you look up the word "bidet", well. . . .

"A basin for washing genitals and anal area"

-Don- Auburn, CA
Water is cold from that faucet, so it would not make a very good bidet! Brrrr. Actually, I had one in my rig until I replaced the toilet, and it is meant to help rinse "stuff" down the toilet when it sticks to the side.

Judy, have you ever tried a room temp bidet? That is the type we have both at home and in the MH. Just like when you wash your hands with room temp water, it isn’t brrrrr at all! The heated water ones everybody raves about might be nice, but they require a lot of energy, plus they can contribute to infections because the warm water acts as a breeding ground for germs.

We are new owners of a 2003 Dutch Star. I just replaced ours. Hard water over the years and calcium build up can keep them from functioning properly. I would suggest you replace the head. They can most often be replaced with a standard sprayer you would find on a standard sink kit. You can find them from Walmart or hardware stores.

Happy pooping!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom