Product to Improve your WIFI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
With the QZ rally getting underway soon and folks already arriving ther will be a lot of WIFI connections.  Did anybody happen to bring along this product mentioned at: http://www.j-walk.com/other/wifispray/

I don't trust them, there's an obvious error in one of the equations.

Rats, I ordered some of that stuff for delivery direct to rally participants and only now noticed the "I've been using it since 1948" comment.

If you can't trust Art Linkletter, who can you trust? :D

Tom said:
Rats, I ordered some of that stuff for delivery direct to rally participants and only now noticed the "I've been using it since 1948" comment.

Well that stuff wouldn't work at Quartzsite anyway, The wind would blow it all away before it could clear the airwaves.

I've obviously been going about setting up my USR Wireless Router all wrong here.

Would this product help get my USR 5461 Wireless Router to work??

Is this available at the vendor tents at QZ this year? Has anyone seen it yet?? Does it come in 55 gallon drums??

Thanks.

I've obviously been going about setting up my USR Wireless Router all wrong here.

Would this product help get my USR 5461 Wireless Router to work??

I wouldn't know for sure.  We have a lot of wireless going on here at QZ.  Oh I did spry  some WIFI SPRAY around though. ;D

Is this available at the vendor tents at QZ this year? Has anyone seen it yet?? Does it come in 55 gallon drums??

Well the only bottle of WIFI SPRAY I have seen is right here at the RV Forum Rally site.  Don't think the vendors have got on to it yet. ;) ;D

You will see it here when you arrive. Sam & I are looking forward to meeting you.

Hi Ron & Sam...

My Commander in Chief of the House (CINC House) Kathy (snicker-snicker) and I should pull in sometime late this afternoon or early evening. Someone please save us a camping slot big enough for our 36 ft 5th wheeler. Hopefully, it's not like next to I-10 either. I'll leave it hooked to F-450 until next morning.

Tell Jim and Tarry Johnson "Howdy" for us. It's Jim's fault he got us started here...Ha!! We both are looking forward to meeting and greeting everyone there this year. It sounds like this is a great QZ rally this year. Take care.

We both really need this break too. This working stuff gets in the way of having fun ya know? LOL.

Kent & Kathy Switzer

Kent

Looking forward to seeing you. One caveat - if you think you might not be here until after dark, send one of us a PM before you hit the road and get a cell phone number. Then call us when you arrive at the ranger station.

Plenty of room here.? Like Tom mentioned if there is any chance you will arrive after dark or even near dark just call when you reach a ranger station so someone can come out and show you they way in.

Tom & Ron,

We have a Real Estate closing appointment today at 1:30 this afternoon here.? So I'm sure Kathy and I will arrive at or near dark tonight...but being a retired Military Intelligence slug, my being in the dark isn't anything new huh...LOL.

Seriously though, my Sprint cell phone number is (520) 227-0027 and will have it on once we depart Sierra Vista, Arizona enroute to QZ.

Please give me your cell #s via this venue (or [email protected] here) and I'll give one of you gents a buzz when we hit AZ SR-95 @ I-10 okay? Then if someone could meet us at Ranger Station, that would be great. Thank you guys.

BTW, I snagged about 10 wooden pallets for the campfire...just hope someone has a Sawz-All or reciprocating saw to break them down...we hope that helps...

Save me some Wi-Fi Spray for Kathy's laptop reception.

Kent n Kathy

Kent,

Cell # sent via email. If I come out in the dark, will you lead me back to the rally site?  ;D

Kent, my email bounced as undeliverable, so look for a PM from me (click the line near the top of your screen that says "Hello xxx, you have x messages...".

Kent,

If you see a very bright searchlight coming towards you, that will be Ron; If it's a mini mag light, that will be me  ;D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom