Quartzite 2020 or Not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreamsend

I don't mean to be pushy, but will the Forum be holding its annual Quartzite rally during the January 2020 RV show - January 18 - 26?  I did see that an announcement was made for the 2019 get-together the first of October last year, so just wondered.  Planning ahead for where I'll be and what I'll be doing after January 10, 2020.  Inquiring minds are eager to know.

Linda

Hi Linda. I'm sure the Forum rally at Q will happen, but I haven't heard any chatter about it yet. Cyndi and I are planning to go for at least part of the show (as visitors.) We don't yet know the dates we'll be there, but I'll keep you posted. We're also working on some KOFA dates. I'll keep you posted on those too - probably be trips there in Jan and Feb.

Kev

We're also hoping to be there, provided the good people in the CBA let us back in to your wonderful country.

We're tentatively expecting to be at Q in January, but timing is not yet certain. Even if it's not "official" by a post here, I suspect there'll be plenty of folks there from the forum.

I was hoping to make it this year but after a new chunk of floring (main slide out) new slide out motor and new cooling unit.. around 4000 total.. Perhaps next year.. At least I had enough left over to renew my license tags (530 for car and RV combined).

Oh goody, goody!  I knew I was planning to stay at Q part of January, perhaps part of Feb again, and am so glad there will be friends to meet up with. I could really use the company (and the biscuits and gravy) after the past 3 months of struggles. Adding KOFA into the plans is a must.  Thanks Kevin for posting about it.  I wasn't sure about KOFA given your current property hunts in AZ.

I'll just stay tuned-in for developments.

Thanks all
Linda

Pam and I will be there, wouldn?t miss it. RV show runs January 18 to the 26th. We?ll be there from the 17th to the 26th.  See you all there. 

Bill

I was also wondering when the "Q" post was going to start. Hope to make it this year ourselves. :)

Doreen & I will be there from Jan 17 to ?? been a very good time out there. See everybody soon

Pam and Kevin will definitely be there for 2-3 weeks. I know it will include the week of the show, but we haven?t decided whether to come early, stay late, or both! Hoping the timing works out to see people at KOFA too.

Dan & Marge will be there on the 11th of December to,??  We will probably be parked the next wash to the east with my brother
and friends... This will be our 23rd trip and won't miss it.>>>Dan :D

Burnetta and I (Dwight) will be coming over around the 23rd(staying in Parker before hand)...we will have in tow two very New Newbies(recently retired) full timers as of this year, Don and Carole.  I'll make sure they have name tags!!  LOL

Jerry and Ardra are planning to be there too, about Friday Jan. 17th.

ArdraF

Ellie and I are talking about going. Hopefully, nothing will break between now and then.

Larry,, fire up that Cub and come on down.. In the "old days" I used to land in down town Quartzsite when one of the three strips was where the tent now is.... I've done that with a Stinson 108- 3,, a C337..and a C182..and C414.>>>Dan

Jolene and I are in FL for the winter, so maybe a Southeast get-together at some point. Q was fun last year and the reason we are now in this coach.

Utclmjmpr said:
Larry,, fire up that Cub and come on down.. In the "old days" I used to land in down town Quartzsite when one of the three strips was where the tent now is.... I've done that with a Stinson 108- 3,, a C337..and a C182..and C414.>>>Dan
Wish I could Dan, but it doesn't have much room for two to spend a week or more.  8) ;D  ::)

Actually, I sold it several years ago, too, and when I had it I'd never heard of Q. But we are tentatively planning to be there, tentative because there are other personal considerations.

Back
Top Bottom