Quartzite name badges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wendy

Site Team
Mike and I are working on the layout for the Quartzite name badges. We plan on including name (with first name in BIG letters for those of us who are visually impaired), user name (since many of us are only known by our user names), and where you're from. So if you want a name badge for Quartzite, let us know that info and we'll print you up one!

Wendy and Mike

wendycoke said:
Mike and I are working on the layout for the Quartzite name badges. We plan on including name (with first name in BIG letters for those of us who are visually impaired), user name (since many of us are only known by our user names), and where you're from. So if you want a name badge for Quartzite, let us know that info and we'll print you up one!

Let's see... John Davis (And Judy Davis)  Detroit,  WA8YXM (user name) AND WA8YXM-xyl

If you have to ask.. We can teach you, but then you are going to need more radios)

Oh, and this is not set in concrete yet but Donna Plumer  (Guest)  Note 100% sure she's going to make it but if she does it will be good for me cause she CAN drive a big rig. unlike my wife who is intimited by a Mercury Tracer

Edit (Modify) time:  Donna is confirmed.. Checking spelling of her name: Donna Plumer, Jackson Michigan (Guest)

Hi Wendy,

MARSHA and TIM Lassen  So California.

Just a thought.  Do you have a printer that you bring along with you in the motor home?  It might be easier for you to print out everyone's names at QZ rather than doing them all at home then find that some attendees don't make it.

Marsha~

Wendy

We will be arriving on the 15th and will also have a color printer available. Badges:

BERNIE Dobrin (BernieD), Goodyear, AZ
MARLENE Dobrin (), Goodyear, AZ

Wendy,

We won't arrive until the 28th but we will be there.

Jim Harrison (JamesOne) Annapolis, MD
Bettie Harrison () Annapolis, MD

Wendy,

JIM Johnson Newton, AL
TARRY Johnson Newton, AL

I will let you know if there will be any change in my partner"s name ;D ;D ;D

We have a printer that stays in the motorhome, also one in Mike's computer corner and one in the living room. Doesn't everyone have at least 3 printers????? But we may have to borrow Stormy's 50-amp outlet to run all the computer equipment  ;)  Although, as a retired park ranger, Mike should be able to beg, borrow, or steal some power from the local BLM rangers......

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

We can't be there until the 26th.  Looking forward to meeting all of the forum group.  Feel free to shorten address to R.C. or just southern Calif.

Rich Arnold (RREngr) Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.

Kay Arnold (RREngr) Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.

We'll see how much we can fit in !!

Wendy

RREngr said:
Hi Wendy,

Feel free to shorten address to R.C. or just southern Calif.

Rich Arnold (RREngr) Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.

Kay Arnold (RREngr) Rancho Cucamonga, Ca.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom