Quartzsite 2007 - Info/Sign-up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Buchanan

Hello Everyone:

QUARTZSITE 2007 RALLY (Saturday, January 20 through Sunday, January 28, 2007)

Its time to begin thinking about your travel plans for January '07 -- and to include the annual Quartzsite rally in those plans if at all possible. In January '06, 52 RV Forum and friends RV's arrived which meant over 100 attendees. The number keeps growing each year -- which translates to, it is a wonderful place to spend a few weeks during January.

Please go to this site for more detailed info on the event -- and to let us know if you plan to attend. There is a link on the site to the RV Show page to find out more about the Quartzsite RV Show and other events at the time of our rally.

http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite07.htm

Also, note there is a Sign-up/Attendee segment on the page. If you let me know on this thread that you plan to attend, I will update the page to let everyone know who is going to be there. This is not one of those, "Make a reservation to save a space".  We are parked on thousands of acres of BLM land and you "never' need to worry about losing out on a parking site. So when you decide and are planning to attend -- let me know.

When listing your name, please also post your home state. If for any reason name security is an issue, just post your first names or handle plus the state. We "do" like to go by real names on the forum, at least first names (handles seem very impersonal to the framily here) -- but understand the security issues some have.

Note: The page has a number of pictures and sounds -- so the first time you download, it may take awhile. However, after that is should go much faster. The sounds are "streaming" so they don't have to be fully downloaded to start playing.

I just added my name to the Sign-up List -- looking forward to adding yours . . .  ;)

You can certainly add us to the list, but please reduce the amount of graphics and sound on your quartzsite page.  It takes a looooong time to load, and I have to block numerous active items on the page to even get it to load.

Bob Buchanan said:
Hello Everyone:

Also, note there is a Sign-up/Attendee segment on the page. If you let me know on this thread that you plan to attend, I will update the page to let everyone know who is going to be there.

Well,,, Judy and I do plan on being there,  We have been looking forward to it since, oh, about Feb, 1

Does Smoky get the 50AMP hookup again?  Trying to talk the Boss into returning this year and staying longer.  If I get her there she'll just have to wait until I'm ready to leave.

Phil from Utah plans to attend Quartzsite 2007.

Tom and Margi Binninger from California are planning to spend a few days there this year.  Not sure of dates, yet.

Margi

Sam & Ron will be there.? Sorry we have already made arrangements for the 50 amp full hookup site as I am sure Bernie has done for the 20 Amp site. ;D

The Admiral, Smoky, Sky, and Reb are going for all of it and more!  Someone else gets the 50 amp circuit this year as we have learned how to dry camp.  ;D

Going to start a golf signup thread - see "Golf at QZ!".

Bob,

I went ahead and stickied this topic to hopefully make it easier for folks to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPK550
Back
Top Bottom