Quartzsite drop out Darn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerryarlyne

Well It looks like we are going to have to stay in Yuma and do some work for the time Arlyne & I planned on joining you all in Quartzsite.
Won't be able to arrive until the 25th, barely in time to join our own RV School rally so, sorry but please be kind when you talk about us :-*

We will try to stop by when we arrive and at least say hi to our friends and maybe get to meet some new friends too.

You all have a great time,

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

Jerry, sorry to hear you won't make the QZ Rally. But I certainly hope you can stop by so we can meet after all this time.

I was kinda hoping you could run a school while at QZ. I'm sure you'd get some signups (my driver for sure).

Jerry,

Sorry you had to drop out. If your ears start iching it because we are talking about you. ;D  Hope you do get a chance to drop by.

jerryarlyne said:
Well It looks like we are going to have to stay in Yuma and do some work for the time Arlyne & I planned on joining you all in Quartzsite. Won't be able to arrive until the 25th, barely in time to join our own RV School rally Jerry & Arlyne Ray

What?? No way.? How many years as it been since you have been here?? Can you at least send Arlene over for the Red hat event? She deserves it!

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
What?  No way.  How many years as it been since you have been here?  Can you at least send Arlene over for the Red hat event? She deserves it!Betty

Actually Betty we have been able to stop by almost every year for a little while. You were just always busy when we came by I guess. ;)
But it has been about three years since we were able to stay overnight with the framily. If there just wasn't so much to do I could really enjoy my "retirement".  But it does pay for the gas to at least be able to drive to Q/Z.
As for the Red Hat event, I'm sure she will love to attend.

Jerry

jerryarlyne said:
Actually Betty we have been able to stop by almost every year for a little while. You were just always busy when we came by I guess. But it has been about three years since we were able to stay overnight with the framily. If there just wasn't so much to do I could really enjoy my "retirement".? But it does pay for the gas to at least be able to drive to Q/Z. As for the Red Hat event, I'm sure she will love to attend.Jerry

Ok Jerry,
I do understand about being so busy with retirement.... keep this line open as we  unfold the Red Hat Plans.  No you don't have to wear a red hat, but if Arlene is in the neighborhood, we want her to feel invited and informed.  So far we are thinking of our tea on 1/27  , the day before the pot luck.

Busy Betty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom