Quartzsite Rally 2022 - Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope no one is calling this a rally. We haven’t seen any group pictures to prove it.
I have a perfect excuse from not taking pictures.
I would need to put my drink down first, and Steve might Nick it😆

Tom, Wales always has plenty of sunshine, it just comes in liquid form😁
Did you explain to rally attendees that "from UK" really meant meant from England, not the rest of the UK? Glad that Jackie stood up for Scotland. Not sure what will happen to jolly old England when Scotland and Wales achieve devolution along with other commonwealth countries,

Did you explain to rally attendees that "from UK" really meant meant from England, not the rest of the UK? Glad that Jackie stood up for Scotland. Not sure what will happen to jolly old England when Scotland and Wales achieve devolution along with other commonwealth countries,
There'll be a boom in the building sector, we'll need two new walls for a start😁

We got into KofA yesterday. Finally picked a spot as Kev's usual place was pretty crowded. We are a bit further down the road just past the first dip in the road on the left. Going to head out and do a Jeep run today. Going over McPhearson pass to Castle Dome. Looks like a good day for it.

I know a number of folks have taken pictures, but data service the week of the RV show is always abysmal. Lovely sunrises and sunsets, plus lots of the sights in the surrounding areas will hopefully be posted in the next few days. We will be staying around a few days here, head to KOFA for a break, then probably Yuma for a bit.

There'll be a boom in the building sector, we'll need two new walls for a start😁
LOL, probably right.
I'm curious what my BritPass will say when I renew it. For many years it said "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". Lobbied for a dual language one, like the old A4 driving licence.

Glad to see there is such a great turnout this year! And of course, we had to stay east this year. :( Where was everyone last year when we were there? Sorry to have missed everyone. Maybe next year. Safe travels!
Vicki and Mark

The Leftover Gang can do a picture at Happy Hour tonight and make it official. Or maybe Betty B took some??? WAIT!! What about Larry’s drone pics? At least that proves the RVs were here 😄

LOL, probably right.
I'm curious what my BritPass will say when I renew it. For many years it said "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". Lobbied for a dual language one, like the old A4 driving licence.
I doubt you'll get a Welsh pass, even your rugby players struggle with them😁
You can even see the stars in the sky, nice!
The real stars are sat around the camp fire🤠👍

Thanks all for your good thoughts. Saw the doctor today and he said my humerus is healing nicely - even though not humorous!?! Still wearing the sling for another three weeks with light movement daily, then physical therapy. Glad you had a good rally and it's good to hear everyone's comments. Will look forward to pictures!

ArdraF

For those of you who made it to the potluck Saturday, but have since left, I have some bad news.
Today Pam made an apple cobbler, and it was every bit as good as the peach cobbler she made for the potluck.
What was even better, it was the same size, but with less people to share with 😁
Yum!

Back
Top Bottom