Quartzsite Rally 2022 - Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What day are you planning to feed an Italian Village? Let me know so Eric and I can prepare a few large salads. Eric will make his yummy low carb and healthy oil French dressing. We'll also bring some kind of Italian dressing.
How about Wednesday for pasta night? My sauce tends to be on the thicker side so it clings to the pasta.

I haven't installed one, but I had it in my last motorhome and observed how it was installed and works.

I have installed 4 of them in 5vers and motor homes. Pretty straight forward to do. I believe I am coming to Q, but maybe not until the end of the show.

We had a See-Level system installed by someone else, but you can see the installation. The sensor installation was simple. The only someone complex thing was running the wires for the display panel, and that is rig-dependent. Do they have a Bluetooth version these days where you don’t need a display head? That would be really straightforward.

I have good news for cellular data coverage here too! I have never been able to stream shows in the Quartzsite area due to too much data congestion. Since we have arrived, I have had only one night with poor Verizon hotspot 5G reception! It is astonishing. I can do any internet work I want, even graphics heavy sites. My FMCA Sprint/T-Mobile 4G hotspot is completely without service. I will be exchanging it next month I hope for a 5G version.

We have a Peplink cell router with 2 sims, Verizon & T-mobile and directional antenna on a mast. Good to hear the news.
I hope Verizon 4G works as we have no 5G devices.

Any newbies to Quartzite who need help finding the forum area, send me a pm and I'll give my cell and directions.

We had to leave Quartzsite this morning as the internet was too slow for Ann to work. Blazing speeds down here in Yuma, almost 100MB download. We may be back up for the weekend.

Last edited:
Paul, the data speeds I was getting improved right after you left! Not great, but can Ann work with these speeds? 5G Verizon hotspot. (Ummm. Looks like I have to click the file to see what it says)

Attachments

• A77E756C-321A-4952-8FC8-AC81050C540F.jpeg
    A77E756C-321A-4952-8FC8-AC81050C540F.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom