Quartzsite Rally 2022 - Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When we left we were only getting less that 2 MB download and less that 1MB upload. 11MB download would definitely work, but who knows for how long it would stay that fast?
We had a good strong signal of -79 dbm so that wasnt the problem.

Wish I could still camp with you all - always think of the group this time of year. If you are just thinking about going to Q, my advice is to GO!! Best swap meet is across the street (sort of) from the tent, Tyson Wells. Look for my friend's booth: Rosie's Roadshow. Tell Rosie that Lucy sent you and buy lots!!

Hey Lucy! Good to hear from you. We've missed you at Q for a long time now, thinking of you from time to time, and remembering how you and Lorna helped us so much at our first trip to Q. And I still won't forget how much help George was when had had Jeep trouble down in the Texas hill country -- a neat guy.

Hope things are well there with you.

We should be at Q sometime this afternoon.

Has anyone posted pics or videos of the 2022 rv show yet?

I was looking on the internet for NEW 2022 videos but didn't see a thing.

Maybe I am wording the google search improperly?

The Big Tent part of the show hasn’t started yet; it begins Saturday. The tent is up and the outside vendors putting the last touches on their booths, and I assume the inside vendors are doing the same thing. There are a number of RV dealers in town, but this isn’t the place where new models are released.

We had some business to do in Lake Havasu yesterday, and the number of rigs of all types heading south on US 95 was impressive. There are definitely lots more rigs all over the place than there were when we left in the morning!

Packing up tomorrow to travel on Sunday. I have the map. Please remind me where I should fill my fresh water? I am close on weight (with the tomatoes & whine) so would like to fill fresh close to camp 😃

You will need to fill at la posa south. It's about 100 yards past mile marker 102 heading south out of Quartzsite on 95, on the left. You will need to pay as you enter, then carry straight on up the gravel road for about a mile. You will see the queue on the right to dump tanks and the dumpster on the left.
Just pass these you will see stand points on either side of the main gravel road.
Once filled, go back out to highway 95 and straight over, your pass will give you access to all LTVA areas, bear right after the booking office then as you get to the 15 mile per hour sign, bear left. Keep on the main gravel road until you see the second 15 mph sign. Just past the sign you will see a worn gravel track going off to the left. We are up there about 200 yards.
Safe travels.
(Be careful as your turn left into La Posa South, the tarmac is badly worn and full of holes)

Yippee, a second fifth wheel has joined the party😁
Now that the rain has stopped and the wind died down, we figured on lighting the fire for a late happy hour.
As Steve said " if you build it, they will come"

I think I'm going to have to cut down on smoking...

These late campfires are going to play havoc with me liver😖

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom