Quartzsite Rally 2022 - Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided not to bring wine to QZ. What was i thinking or not thinking?

I'll have to pick up some wine for Deryl and Rob's "Feed an Italian Village Pasta Night" this Wednesday Night at QZ.

Deryl is making the pasta sauce and Eric and I are bringing a salad.

is anyone bringing cooked pasta or a bread?

Kinda late to the party but wasn’t sure we’d be here. Only thing we have appropriate for the Italian dinner is spaghetti. Let us know if we can contribute that and join in.

Kinda late to the party but wasn’t sure we’d be here. Only thing we have appropriate for the Italian dinner is spaghetti. Let us know if we can contribute that and join in.
Deryl is in charge of tonight's Pasta Night starting at 5 PM. I don't know if pasta is needed but I'm sure you will be welcome with or without the pasta.

Looking forward to meeting you and Theresa tonight.

I found some fresh videos of the show :

Gee, I never had a video actually show up right on the post! Cool!

Hi All,
I obviously am being brain dead about names... :-(
One of you lovely ladies volunteered sun dried tomatoes for the pasta sauce. I am ready for it any time now.

Thanks!

Terry and Betty Brewer arrived on Wednesday around 2 pm. Been coming to this shindig for 27 years. Was at original one at Hastler RV Park in town. Still have Compuserve flag.

2109 Dutchstar 4018
2016 Jeep Rubicon ( with American Flag motif)

I am officially jealous. I can't believe we're not at Q again this year. This time I have my arm in a sling because some guy in the grocery store buzzed by me too fast just as I stepped back from a shelf. Fractured humerus so operating one handed - no motorhome driving, much less getting it packed! Betty has details. Anyway, hope you all have a great time and we stay-at-homes will be thinking of you.

ArdraF

Terry and Betty Brewer arrived on Wednesday around 2 pm. Been coming to this shindig for 27 years. Was at original one at Hastler RV Park in town. Still have Compuserve flag.

2109 Dutchstar 4018
2016 Jeep Rubicon ( with American Flag motif)
Betty I'd like to meet you! Will you be stopping by an evening campfire get-together or the Saturday night pot-luck?

Yes to
Betty I'd like to meet you! Will you be stopping by an evening campfire get-together or the Saturday night pot-luck?
Yes to all questions. We are parked at East end of Camp and will be here until Sunday. When it gets cold and windy I do go back to motorhome and hunker down .

A big Thank You to Rob&Deryl for organizing the Italian Feast tonight and all others for their contributions. Great food, conversation, and a roaring campfire to complete the night.
Even the wind cooperated by settling down.

I'm feeling better after being sick for a couple of weeks (my annual lingering cold, not covid). The motorhome is finally ready to go so I should be arriving late tomorrow or Friday. Better late than never, I guess! Sorry about your arm, Ardra. I'll miss seeing you and Jerry.

Back
Top Bottom